Gearing Arrangement: Worm Brand Name: EED
Input Speed: 1400 rpm Output Speed: 0.28-14R/MIN
Rated Power: 0.06 ~ 11KW Output Torque: 2.6-1195N.M
Color: Blue/Silver or on request Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)
Warranty: 1 Year Application: Industry
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Extra Service: OEM is welcome
QC System: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
Package: Wooden box/Paper carton
Port: HangZhou/ZheJiang or on request
|TYPE||Worm Gear Speed Reducer/Worm Gearbox|
|MODEL||NMRV series size:571,030,040,050,063,075,090,110,130,150|
|COLOR||Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (RAL9571) or on your request|
|PACKING||Wooden box/Paper carton|
|USAGES||Foodstuffs, Ceramics, Packing, Chemicals, Pharmacy, Plastics, Paper-making, Machine-tools|
|IEC FLANGE||IEC standard flange or on request|
|LUBRICANT||Shell or Henry|
About CHINAMFG since 1984
HangZhou Melchizedek Import & Export Co., Ltd. is a leader manufactur in mechanism field and punching/stamp
ing field since 1984. Our main product, NMRV worm gear speed reducer and series helical gearbox, XDR,
XDF, XDK, XDShave reached the advanced technique index of the congeneric European and Janpanese produc
ts, We offer standard gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, couplings, bushes and so on. We also can accept orders
of non-standard products, such as gears, shafts, punching parts ect, according to customers’ Drawings or sam-
Our company has complete set of equipment including CNC, lathes, milling machines, gear hobbing machine, g-
ear grinding machine, gear honing machine, gear shaping machine, worm grinder, grinding machines, drilling m-
achines, boringmachines, planer, drawing benches, punches, hydraulic presses, plate shearing machines and s-
o on. We have advanced testing equipments also.
Our company has established favorable cooperation relationships with sub-suppliers involving casting, raw mat-
erial, heat treatment, surface finishing and so on.
|Application:||Motor, Marine, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||Torque Arm Type|
|Gear Shape:||Worm and Wormwheel|
Common Problems and Troubleshooting for Worm Gearboxes
Worm gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can experience various issues over time. Here are some common problems that may arise and possible troubleshooting steps:
- Overheating: Overheating can occur due to factors such as inadequate lubrication, excessive loads, or high operating temperatures. Check lubrication levels, ensure proper ventilation, and reduce loads if necessary.
- Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration may result from misalignment, worn gears, or improper meshing. Check for misalignment, inspect gear teeth for wear, and ensure proper gear meshing.
- Leakage: Oil leakage can be caused by damaged seals or gaskets. Inspect seals and gaskets, and replace them if necessary.
- Reduced Efficiency: Efficiency loss can occur due to friction, wear, or misalignment. Regularly monitor gearbox performance, ensure proper lubrication, and address any wear or misalignment issues.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash can affect precision and accuracy. Adjust gear meshing and reduce backlash to improve performance.
- Seizure or Binding: Seizure or binding can result from inadequate lubrication, debris, or misalignment. Clean the gearbox, ensure proper lubrication, and address misalignment issues.
- Worn Gears: Worn gear teeth can lead to poor performance. Regularly inspect gears for signs of wear, and replace worn gears as needed.
- Seal Wear: Seals can wear over time, leading to leakage and contamination. Inspect seals regularly and replace them if necessary.
If you encounter any of these problems, it’s important to address them promptly to prevent further damage and maintain the performance of your worm gearbox. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and addressing issues early can help extend the lifespan and reliability of the gearbox.
Materials Used for Worm Gears
Worm gears are manufactured using a variety of materials to meet different application requirements. Some commonly used materials for worm gears include:
- Steel: Steel is a popular choice for worm gears due to its strength, durability, and wear resistance. It can handle heavy loads and is often used in industrial applications.
- Bronze: Bronze offers good lubricity and is commonly used for the worm gear (worm) component. It provides effective wear resistance and works well in applications where quiet operation is essential.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is known for its high strength and durability. It’s often used for worm gears in applications where shock loads or heavy-duty conditions are expected.
- Aluminum: Aluminum worm gears are lightweight and corrosion-resistant, making them suitable for applications where weight reduction is important.
- Plastic: Some worm gears are made from plastic materials such as nylon or acetal. These materials are often chosen for their self-lubricating properties and quiet operation.
- Composite Materials: Composite materials can offer a combination of properties, such as lightweight construction and corrosion resistance. They can be suitable for specific applications.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s load, speed, operating environment, and required performance characteristics. It’s important to consider these factors when selecting the appropriate material for worm gears to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
What Industries Commonly Use Worm Reducers?
Worm reducers are versatile mechanical components that find applications in various industries due to their unique advantages and capabilities. Some of the industries that commonly use worm reducers include:
- Material Handling: Worm reducers are widely used in material handling equipment such as conveyors, bucket elevators, and cranes to control movement and manage heavy loads.
- Automotive: They are utilized in automotive manufacturing processes, assembly lines, and vehicle positioning systems.
- Food and Beverage: Worm reducers are used in food processing and packaging machinery where hygiene and cleanliness are crucial.
- Agriculture: Agricultural equipment like irrigation systems and tractors use worm reducers for controlling rotational motion.
- Mining and Construction: Heavy-duty applications in mining equipment, excavators, and construction machinery benefit from the torque multiplication provided by worm reducers.
- Energy: Wind turbines and solar tracking systems use worm reducers to convert low-speed, high-torque motion into rotational energy.
- Textile: Textile machinery employs worm reducers for controlling speed and tension in weaving and spinning operations.
- Packaging: Packaging equipment relies on worm reducers for precise movement and positioning of packaging materials.
- Medical: Medical devices and equipment often utilize worm reducers for their accuracy and controlled motion.
- Printing: Printing machines use worm reducers to regulate paper feed and ensure consistent printing quality.
Worm reducers’ ability to provide high torque output, compact design, and self-locking characteristics makes them suitable for applications requiring reliable and controlled motion across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-15