GRANVILLE GEARBOX REDUCER
> Work with the largest manufacturers of worm gear reducer and door operators in Asia boasts the best machining and inspecting facilities in the world.
> Over years self- development and introduction of technology from Japan, Italy, and Germany with our partner, Granville transmission
products are widely used in the industry of metallurgy, mining, electronics, construction, conveying, chemical, textile, food, medicine, printing, rubber, and nation and defense.
> The factory not only has an advanced quality control system but the world a modern production facility.
WHAT WE DO
> Granville manufactures standard and custom gear drives for industrial and specialty applications. The product line is the most extensive line of gear reducers in China and offers a solution for every power transmission need.
> Comprehensive range
> The best machining and inspecting facilities
> Correcting alignment issues in dock or in operation
> Has a large portfolio of various bearings and housings meet the industry’s need
> Perfect sealing, minimize risk of leakage and environmental impact
> Offers a range of oil and grease lubrication solutions
|1||Warm Gear Reducer|
|2||SKRF Helical Geared Motors|
|4||Cyclo Drive Reducer|
GIL S SERIES HELICAL-WORM GEAR MOTOR
Helical-worm gear units are helical/helical-worm combinations, so they are more efficient than normal helical-worm gear units. Due to their outstanding efficiency, these drives can be used in every industrial sector and tailored to individual torque and speed requirements. The reduction ratios afforded by the helical-worm gear stage and the low noise levels during operation make these gear motors ideal low-cost solutions for simple applications.
|MODEL||S 37 , 47 , 57 , 67 , 77 , 87 , 97|
|MOTOR POWER RANGE||0.12 KW ~ 30KW|
|GEAR RATIO||3.97 ~ 288|
|MULTI-STAGE GEAR UNIT REDUCTION RATIO||110 ~ 33818|
|OUTPUT TORQUE [Nm]||92 ~ 4000|
|MOTOR VOLTAGE||THREE PHASE 220~240 / 380~420VAC|
|RATED FREQUENCY||50 / 60HZ|
|MOUNTING||– REFER GEAR UNIT VERSIONS|
– Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
– B5 or B14 Flange-mounted
– CZPT or hollow shaft
– Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disc, splined hollow shaft or TorqLOC
– Economical operation
– Low noise
– High permitted overhung loads
Helical-worm gear unit versions
|Version||Size 37, 47, 57, 67, 77, 87, 97|
|S.. ( Foot-mounted )||S37, S47, S57, S67, S77, S87, S97|
|SF.. ( B5 Flanged-mounted )||SF37, SF47, SF57, SF67, SF77, SF87, SF97|
|SAF.. ( B5 Flanged-mounted / Hollow shaft )||SAF37, SAF47, SAF57, SAF67, SAF77, SAF87, SAF97|
|SHF.. ( B5 Flanged-mounted / Hollow shaft / Shrink disc )||SHF37, SHF47, SHF57, SHF67, SHF77, SHF87, SHF97|
|SA.. ( Hollow shaft )||SA37, SA47, SA57, SA67, SA77, SA87, SA97|
|SH.. ( Hollow shaft / Shrink disc )||SH37, SH47, SH57, SH67, SH77, SH87, SH97|
|ST.. ( Hollow shaft / TorqLOC )||ST37, ST47, ST57, ST67, ST77, ST87, ST97|
|SAZ.. ( B14 Flange-mounted / Hollow shaft )||SAZ37, SAZ47, SAZ57, SAZ67, SAZ77, SAZ87, SAZ97|
|SHZ.. ( B14 Flange-mounted / Hollow shaft / Shrink disc )||SHZ37, SHZ47, SHZ57, SHZ67, SHZ77, SHZ87, SHZ97|
PRODUCTS YOU MAY LIKE
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Bevel Gear|
|Mount Version:||Foot-mounted or Flange Mounted|
|B Version:||B5 or B14 Flang-mounted|
How Does a Worm Gearbox Compare to Other Types of Gearboxes?
Worm gearboxes offer unique advantages and charact
What are the Noise Levels Associated with Worm Gearboxes?
The noise levels associated with worm gearboxes can vary depending on several factors, including the design, quality, operating conditions, and maintenance of the gearbox. Here are some key points to consider:
- Design and Quality: Well-designed and high-quality worm gearboxes tend to produce lower noise levels. Factors such as gear tooth profile, precision manufacturing, and proper alignment can contribute to reduced noise.
- Gear Engagement: The way the worm and worm wheel engage and mesh with each other can impact noise levels. Proper tooth contact and alignment can help minimize noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in higher noise levels. Using the recommended lubricant and maintaining proper lubrication levels are important for noise reduction.
- Operating Conditions: Operating the gearbox within its specified load and speed limits can help prevent excessive noise generation. Overloading or operating at high speeds beyond the gearbox’s capabilities can lead to increased noise.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash or play between the gear teeth can lead to impact noise as the teeth engage. Proper backlash adjustment can help mitigate this issue.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including gear inspection, lubrication checks, and addressing any wear or damage, can help keep noise levels in check.
It’s important to note that while worm gearboxes can produce some noise due to the nature of gear meshing, proper design, maintenance, and operation can significantly reduce noise levels. If noise is a concern for your application, consulting with gearbox manufacturers and experts can provide insights into selecting the right gearbox type and implementing measures to minimize noise.
eristics that set them apart from other types of gearboxes. Here’s a comparison between worm gearboxes and some other common types:
- Helical Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have higher torque multiplication, making them suitable for heavy-load applications, while helical gearboxes are more efficient and offer smoother operation.
- Bevel Gearbox: Worm gearboxes are compact and can transmit motion at right angles, similar to bevel gearboxes, but worm gearboxes have self-locking capabilities.
- Planetary Gearbox: Worm gearboxes provide high torque output and are cost-effective for applications with high reduction ratios, whereas planetary gearboxes offer higher efficiency and can handle higher input speeds.
- Spur Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have better shock load resistance due to their sliding motion, while spur gearboxes are more efficient and suitable for lower torque applications.
- Cycloidal Gearbox: Cycloidal gearboxes have high shock load capacity and compact design, but worm gearboxes are more cost-effective and can handle higher reduction ratios.
While worm gearboxes have advantages such as high torque output, compact design, and self-locking capability, the choice between gearbox types depends on the specific requirements of the application, including torque, efficiency, speed, and space limitations.
editor by CX 2023-08-23