Good Quality WP Worm Gearbox with Ratio 7.5 to 100
1. Housing: Cast Iron
2. Gears: Worm Gears, 1 stage
3. Input Configurations:
Solid Input Shaft
Motor Flange – IEC B5
4. Output Configurations:
Solid Output Shaft
Hollow Output Shaft
1. Different variants, both input and output shafts can be mounted horizontally or vertically
2. Compact structure
3. Direct drive or indirect drive available
4. Output could be CZPT shaft or hollow hole
Models & Variants:
WPA Series – Lower Input Shaft
WPS Series – Upper Input Shaft
WPDA Series – Lower Input Flange
WPDS Series – Upper Input Flange.
WPO Series – Vertical Upward Output Shaft
WPX Series – Vertical Downward Output Shaft
WPDO Series – Vertical Upward Output Shaft, Input Flange
WPDX Series – Vertical Downward Output Shaft, Input Flange
|Frame Size||Center Distance||Gear Ratio|
|WPA40||40||10/1, 15/1, 20/1, 25/1, 30/1, 40/1, 50/1, 60/1|
Our company :
1.More than 35 years experience in R&D and manufacturing, export gear motors & industrial gearboxes.
2. Standardization of the gearbox series
3. Strong design capability for large power & customized gearboxes.
4.High quality gearboxes and proven solutions provider.
5.Strict quality control process, stable quality.
6 Less than 2% of the quality complaints.
7.Modular design, short delivery time.
8.Quick response & professional services.
|Pre-sale services||1. Select equipment model.|
|2.Design and manufacture products according to clients’ special requirement.|
|3.Train technical personal for clients|
|Services during selling||1.Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery.|
|2. Help clients to draft solving plans.|
|After-sale services||1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme.|
|2. Train the first-line operators.|
|3.Take initiative to eliminate the trouble rapidly.|
|4. Provide technical exchanging.|
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,
P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more
than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
If you have any demand for our products please feel free to contact me.
|Application:||Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Can a Worm Gearbox Provide High Torque Output?
Yes, a worm gearbox is capable of providing high torqu
Can a Worm Gearbox be Used for High-Speed Applications?
Worm gearboxes are generally not recommended for high-speed applications due to their inherent design characteristics. Here’s why:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes tend to have lower efficiency compared to other gearbox types, which means they can generate more heat and experience more energy loss at high speeds.
- Heat Generation: The sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel in a worm gearbox can lead to significant friction and heat generation, especially at high speeds. This heat can cause thermal expansion, affecting the gearbox’s performance and longevity.
- Wear and Noise: High speeds can exacerbate wear and noise issues in worm gearboxes. Increased friction and wear can lead to faster degradation of components, resulting in reduced lifespan and increased maintenance needs.
- Backlash: Worm gearboxes may have higher backlash compared to other gearbox types, which can impact precision and accuracy in high-speed applications.
While worm gearboxes are more commonly used in applications requiring high torque and moderate speeds, they may not be the best choice for high-speed scenarios. If high-speed operation is a requirement, other gearbox types such as helical, spur, or planetary gearboxes are often better suited due to their higher efficiency, lower heat generation, and reduced
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
wear at elevated speeds.
e output due to its unique design and principle of operation. Worm gears are known for their high torque multiplication capabilities, making them suitable for applications that require significant torque transfer.
The torque output of a worm gearbox is influenced by several factors:
- Lead Angle: The lead angle of the worm affects the mechanical advantage of the gear system. A larger lead angle can result in higher torque output.
- Worm Diameter: A larger diameter worm can offer increased torque output as it provides more contact area with the gear.
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio between the worm and the gear determines the torque multiplication factor. A higher gear ratio leads to higher torque output.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and ensure efficient torque transmission.
- Material and Quality: High-quality materials and precision manufacturing contribute to the gearbox’s ability to handle high torque loads.
Due to their ability to provide high torque output in a compact form factor, worm gearboxes are commonly used in various industrial applications, including heavy machinery, construction equipment, conveyor systems, and more.
editor by CX 2023-08-30