- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Gearing Arrangement:
- Output Torque:
Up to 32,000Nm
34:1 to 705:1
Complete range of sandwich manual override quarter-turn gearboxes for spring return pneumatic actuators.
The Rotork Gears Series "ILG-S" gear operators are designed to provide a means of manually overriding pneumatic valve actuators in power and process applications. ILG-S are used for spring return actuators only. This design features a 900 slotted key drive and does not utilize a disengagement mechanism.
The Rotork Gears series "ILG-S" operators are used in all industries where reliable manual operation of pnuematic spring return actuators is required. All units mount between the valve and actuator and can be supplied with an ISO drive shaft.
- Plated input shaft
- Cast iron housing
- Rugged construction (ISO 9001)
- Axial needle bearings
- Light weight
- Polyurethane coating
- Integral top flange and ISO drive
- IP68 enclosure
- Stainless Steel input shafts
- High and low temperature ranges
- Stroke: 0-90º (± 50 adjustable)
- Sealed to IP65 (other enclosures are available on request)
- Temperature: -20 to +120ºc (-4 to +250ºF)